Yarn Crawl/Passport Rules
- Pick up a passport at any of the four participating shops.
- Visit each shop in person to receive your stamp (please do not ask us to stamp someone else's passport).
- Your passport must have a stamp from each shop to be eligible for the grand prize.
- Turn completed passport in to any shop by 6pm.
- Only one entry per person.
- Participants must be at least 16 years old.
Needlecrafters are encouraged to visit all four shops and have their Yarn Crawl Passport stamped to be eligible for a Grand Prize valued at $400.
Blossburg Company Store at 224 Main Street, Blossburg, PA
Fiber Arts in the Glen at 315 N. Franklin St, Watkins Glen, NY
Rabbit Row Yarns & Haberdashery at 38 W. Market St, Corning, NY
Wooly Minded at 91 E. Market St, Corning, NY
The Twin Tiers Yarn Crawl is an event for knitters, crocheters, spinners and weavers to travel from store to store exploring
what each has to offer and finding inspiration for new projects. Each shop will have special in-shop promotions,
exclusively dyed yarns, snacks and beverages.
The shop owners say, “As small business owners, we are thrilled to announce the first Twin Tiers Yarn Crawl. We welcome
our existing customers and encourage new fiber and needleart makers who may have taken up craft during
the pandemic to come celebrate with us!”
Local Yarn Store Day is an annual yarn shop appreciation day created by The National Needlearts Association (TNNA).
The 2022 LYS Day is designed to show support for small businesses while bringing together a unique
community of enthusiasts to drive awareness and celebrate fiber craft.
Thank you for supporting local yarn shops!